Australian Autumn Music collects information from you with the intent to enable you to use our services and to improve your experience. We recognise the right of individuals to control who their personal information is shared with and how it is used.
Personal Information we collect
How we use your Personal Information
Without explicit permission from you, we will only collect and use Personal Information for the following purposes and in the following ways:
- For the completion of a sale transaction.
- To resolve any technical issues.
- For the promotion of Australian Autumn Music’s website content and other services relating to the business, for example, telling you about our other products or services which may be of interest to you.
- For any reasonable measure to prevent a licensing infringement, for example, any printing, copying, or distribution of materials beyond what has been licensed to you.
- Device information is used to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and to generate analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, including assessing the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
Who we share your Personal Information with
We share your Personal Information with third parties, limited to the following:
- Paypal for the purpose of using its service for sale transactions. You can read more about how Paypal uses your Personal Information here: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub
- Our website developer for the purpose of maintaining, updating, and improving the website.
- Any affiliated publishing company should it arise.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have the right to review your personal information on our database and you may do this by emailing us at [email protected]
Australian Autumn Music may directly contact you for only the following reasons:
- To complete or resolve a difficulty around a sale transaction.
- To provide you with relevant information, including for example, via an email newsletter.